Nazi Zombies has a huge amount of sections for gamers to unlock in Call of Duty World War II, and players should jump through many hoops if they wish to unlock precisely what the new zombies game mode needs to offer. More specifically, you will find selection of secret characters that players can unlock and use within Nazi Zombies, and we’ll explain to you how exactly to unlock every one of these characters in Nazi Zombies.
How to Unlock All Characters
You will find six characters that you can unlock and use in Nazi Zombies, and to unlock them you’re going to possess to perform many challenges. Now, these challenges aren’t easy, and it’s likely to take time and practice to pull them off. But, if you were to think you’re up for the process, or if you’re just ready to unlock all the characters available, then continue reading for all your info you’ll need to unlock each bit of the key characters and cause them to become playable.
Uncertain how exactly to start the energy? Have a look at this video.
Now, to be able to unlock a key character, you’re going to possess to get five bits of “gear” to really unlock the character. The good thing is you are able to unlock these bits of gear in virtually any order, so you can certainly do them nevertheless you see fit. Remember, though, that you should unlock every gear piece to unlock the key character.
This character could be unlocked by collecting Part A, Part B, Part C, Part D, and Part E of the Zombie Hunter set. This can be obtained by killing Treasure Zombie that appear randomly throughout Nazi Zombies. Different pieces will randomly drop and could be picked as much as be put into your collection.
This character could be unlocked by completing these stipulations:
- Survive 30 waves without heading down in The Final Reich.
- Survive 30 waves without the need for Blitz in The Final Reich.
- Survive 30 waves without turning the energy on in The Final Reich.
- Survive 30 waves while only using starter weapons in The Final Reich.
- Survive 30 waves without two or less Mystery Box purchases in The Final Reich.
You are able to unlock the Mountaineer character by completing the next requirements:
- Survive 20 waves without opening any doors in The Final Reich map.
- Survive 20 waves without opening any doors or heading down in The Final Reich.
- Survive 25 waves in the Prologue mission.
- Survive 25 waves without heading down in the Prologue mission.
- Survive 25 waves without unlock the key room in the Prologue mission.
Unlock this character by meeting certain requirements listed below.
- Kill a Treasure Zombie for the very first time.
- Defeat the Panzermorder boss for the initial time.
- Survive an overall total of 25 waves in The Final Reich.
- Unlock the Weapon Upgrade Station (see our guide on how best to Pack-a-Punch in Nazi Zombies for more help)
- Assemble the Tesla Gun before hitting wave 6. For help, take a look at our guide on how best to assemble the Tesla Gun.
Possibly the harder secret character to unlock, players should meet certain requirements listed below to unlock the key character for use.
- Beat the Panzermorder boss by wave 12.
- Beat the Panzermorder boss without upgrading any weapons.
- Beat the Panzermorder boss without the need for any Blitz.
- Beat the Panzermorder boss without heading down at all.
- Beat the Panzermorder boss without the need for any Mods, Specials, or Consumables.
- Save Klaus while playing solo.
- Save Klaus by wave 16.
- Save Klaus in under 75 minutes.
- Save Klaus without heading down at all.
- Save Klaus without the need for any Consumables, Mods, or Specials.
You ought to now know all you need to learn to unlock all the key characters in Call of Duty: WW2’s Nazi Zombies. For more help, make sure to take a look at our Nazi Zombies guide for the details and tips you’ll need to beat the Easter egg and unlock all The Final Reich’s secrets.